Well, I’ve pulled a muscle in my back and have been confined to my bed. So there is no better time to start writing again right?
Truthfully, it is the only way that I’ve stopped in the last couple of months. It has been a complete whirlwind. It definitely has not been an easy few months with work just about nonstop and my apartment just about falling apartment, but I think I’m finally in a good place. The winter is over, the sun is out, work has slowed down, and I feel like I’m a bit more like myself.
Life has definitely had some wonderful and fulfilling moments in the last couple of months too. My improv team has been insanely busy performing shows regularly (always good), I’ve had SO many people visit me in the last couple of months, and I’ve been able to have some great experiences.
So without further ado, my life lately:
2. We hosted a BEAUTIFUL event at work.
3. It snowed.
4. My best friend came to visit! AND we got on the TODAY SHOW once again!
2. I dog sat for this chap.
3. I met this stud.
4. It snowed again.
1. St. Patty’s day with Green Beer
2. My other best friend came to visit.
3. Went to my first Knicks game!
4. Welcomed Spring with the first ice cream of the season.
So that is it! And now I’m back. At least, I hope I am. Fingers crossed that I am!